Paperbark is an easy-to-use application, designed for allied health and beauty practices. Unlike other similar applications, there are no annual fees.
A 30-day trial of Paperbark can be downloaded (use links at right). A MySQL database Server is required, and may be downloaded here, or from Oracle. It is recommended that you download the user's guide and read the installation topics before installing, or read the online version using the Paperbark User's Guide navigation link above. Trial version can be converted to paid version when a licence is purchased.
Free support is available day and night - email or phone. This includes the Trial version. Call Jim +61 2 4977 2621.
- Practitioners - up to 10 for Standard version, unlimited for Pro version. Optional commission for treatments or product sales.
- Therapies/Treatments with optional client reward points.
- Treatment Locations (eg rooms) with single or multiple use option.
- Inbuilt prevention of practitioner/time/location conflicts.
- Practitioner/Treatment availability - optionally limit practitioners to particular treatments.
- Gift Vouchers for treatments - inbuilt or design your own.
- Invoicing for appointments, or casual product/voucher sales.
- Comprehensive Stock Control with ordering and stock update from orders. Generate orders for stock below re-order limit.
- Email and/or SMS appointment reminders, birthday greetings or marketing.