Paperbark is an easy-to-use application, designed for allied health and beauty practices. Unlike other similar applications, there are no annual fees.
A 30-day trial of Paperbark can be downloaded (use links at right). For multi-user operation, MySQL database Server may be downloaded from Oracle. For single-user operation, no other downloads required. It is recommended that you download the user's guide and read the installation topics before installing, or read the online version using the Paperbark User's Guide navigation link above. Trial version can be converted to paid version when a licence is purchased.
- Practitioners - up to 10 for Standard version, unlimited for Pro version. Optional commission for treatments or product sales.
- Therapies/Treatments with optional client reward points.
- Treatment Locations (eg rooms) with single or multiple use option.
- Inbuilt prevention of practitioner/time/location conflicts.
- Practitioner/Treatment availability - optionally limit practitioners to particular treatments.
- Gift Vouchers for treatments - inbuilt or design your own.
- Invoicing for appointments, or casual product/voucher sales.
- Comprehensive Stock Control with ordering and stock update from orders. Generate orders for stock below re-order limit.
- Email and/or SMS appointment reminders, birthday greetings or marketing.
- Choice of simple SQLite single-user database, or multi-user MySQL database.
- Recurring appointments made easy.
- NEW Version 2.1.2 - Allow multiple installs with different databases on one computer.